This 40.75" dining height, 30" stainless steel round disk style pedestal table base is ideal for high use commercial applications as well as use with heavy top materials such as marble, granite or concrete. The stainless steel used in this line of bases is a premium grade 304 with greater than average thickness for better stabilty and durabilty. The top connecting bracket uses a unique tab and notch system that prevents tabletops from lateral twisting movements. Standard columns are 3'' with a wall thickness of 1.7mm. Adjustable polyethylene glides protect floors and allow leveling for uneven floor surfaces.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- 4.00''¬ù Round Column
- 1.50mm Wall Thickness
- Standard Available Height for this series model - 40.75''
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 142lbs (2 Cartons)
- Custom heights available for small additional cost. Please call for more information
- Vertical strength makes these bases ideal for heavy tops. Maximum recommended stable weight for this base is 300 lbs.
Recommended Maximum Table Top Sizes
These size guidelines refer to best practices for wooden tops. Heavier materials such as marble or concrete will require smaller dimensions to achieve desireable stability. Important: Top sizing and stability decisions should always be made in the context of your personal application or project and the weight of the table top material used. The dimensions given below are only recommendations.
Round Tops: 54"
Square Tops: 48"