This 28.25" dining height, 30" stainless steel round disk style pedestal table base is ideal for high use commercial applications as well as use with heavy top materials such as marble, granite or concrete. The stainless steel used in this line of bases is a premium grade 304 with greater than average thickness for better stability and durability. The top connecting bracket uses a unique tab and notch system that prevents tabletops from lateral twisting movements. Standard columns are 4'' with a 14ga Stainless Steel Column. Adjustable polyethylene glides protect floors and allow leveling for uneven floor surfaces.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- 4.00'' Round Column, 14ga Stainless Steel
- 2.00mm Column Wall Thickness
- Standard Available Height for this series model - 28.25''
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 142 lbs (3 Cartons)
- Custom heights available for small additional cost. Please call for more information
- Vertical strength makes these bases ideal for heavy tops. Maximum recommended stable weight for this base is 300 lbs.
- Compatible with our Rostek GL220 Glass Table Top Adapter to support large glass table tops
Recommended Maximum Table Top Sizes
These size guidelines refer to best practices for wooden tops. Heavier materials such as marble or concrete will require smaller dimensions to achieve desirable stability. Important: Top sizing and stability decisions should always be made in the context of your personal application or project and the weight of the table top material used. The dimensions given below are only recommendations.
Round Tops: 54"
Square Tops: 48"